Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rachel Lawrence

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 15, 2020
I want to buy a reliable PD power bank for my iPhone X, I wonder which powerbank is better with durable quility and fast charging function. Any suggetions?

RahulRulz

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2013
London
I would say Baseus is great, I've been using them for a long time. I've got the slimmer version but they do have a bigger capacity version too.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G4
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
I want to buy a reliable PD power bank for my iPhone X, I wonder which powerbank is better with durable quility and fast charging function. Any suggetions?
Can't advise with any authority on RAVPower, as I am not familiar with the brand, but, in my experience, Anker are excellent.

Likewise, I have no experience with the RAVPower devices, save a car charger adapter which failed within a few months... but I've been using Anker products for years. They work as advertised, are reliable, and live for a very long time. I have a smaller power bank that is about 6 years old and it still works great, although by today's standards, it is a smaller capacity charger.

Reactions: BigMcGuire

BigMcGuire

Cancelled
Jan 10, 2012
I've used RAVPower in the past. It's not bad, but it's nowhere near Anker. I've had RavPower bricks fail in the past - but their adapters and plugs are nice and really cheap sometimes on Amazon.

However, if you're going for a power brick - highly recommend Anker. Keep an eye here on Macrumors and Amazon - you can find some REALLY good deals on those things. Spend some time learning which ones are current generation and last generation - you can find some 50% off deals on the older generations sometimes.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.