Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

circatee

Contributor
Original poster
Nov 30, 2014
Georgia, USA
Time for me to start listening to music while I'm working on Projects. It will help me focus; well, we'll see...

So, what music service do you use, and why?
- Amazon Music?
- Apple Music?
- Google Music?
- Spotify?

Cayden

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2014
Utah
If you have a substantial amount of music in iTunes already or have rare versions of certain tracks, go with Apple Music. I've used it since it came out and I absolutely love it. The best part about Apple Music is the way that I brings together your iTunes library and your streaming library, which you can't do with any of the other streaming services on an iPhone

Reactions: circatee

imlovinit

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2012
Spotify. Been using it for 3 years or so daily. It has everything I need (and you can sync your own music library as well) with a nice and easy to use interface. I also find it much easier to explore new music on here than others. I found Apple Music to be annoying. Actually, I find the current set up of the music app in general to be a bit more annoying than it used to be. It used to be just simple to use now there's all these extras. Maybe it's something you have to get used, not sure, not at all interested. I used to rely on iTunes heavily for my music and after going to Spotify, I barely ever use it if ever.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.