Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EmkwanTV

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 21, 2013
Dubai
Hi Guys!

It's been a while since I've been on the forum! Great to see its as vibrant and busy as ever! :)

Quick help/question. I have a matte black iP7P and am looking to buy the white case from Apple. Not been able to find very many follow up reviews online. Any members here have one and can comment on wear and tear through time? I was contemplating picking up a leather apple case as an alternative but not sure to go with the RED (everyone seems to be doing the whole red thing atm) or a dark blue leather case.

Value any feedback.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
While I don't use Apple cases, white case do look nice but I'm going to guess that it's going to turn yellow overtime. Or you could twitter iJustine and see as I do see in her videos, she has been using white silicone cases for her Jet Black iphone 7 Plus.

blue rocket

Suspended
Jul 28, 2010
CT, USA
I've had a white Silicone case for 6 months... nice thing about it is that unlike the other Silicone cases, it doesn't show wear. Also does not yellow. Mine still looks perfect 6 months + later!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.