Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

2macarena

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2011
What would be a good service now to unlock At&t iPhone 7 under contract fast within 24 hours. I see Keys2iPhone.com has the 3 working days premium unlock for At&t. Have anyone tried it? Chronicunlocks and the rest of them guys advertise over 10 days. So if you need something quick where to get it done?

What about the new specs of iPhone 7 from At&t? Is it true it won't work on Verizon or Sprint. So we can basically only take it to T-Mobile. How about other GSM providers like say MetroPCS? And how about oversees networks? Will it work on international networks after unlock? I read somewhere that Apple decided to use a different modem because of some network upgrade planned for the future. Is that true? Can someone with the info shed some light on this?

Last edited:

noobinator

macrumors 604
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
No clue who unlocks phones now but an unlocked 7 from AT&T will work on any gsm provider whether it's here or a foreign land. You are correct in that it will not work on a CDMA network such as Verizon or Sprint.

Reactions: Mike5254

graphiteevo

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
What would be a good service now to unlock At&t iPhone 7 under contract fast within 24 hours. I see Keys2iPhone has the 3 working days premium unlock for At&t. Have anyone tried it? Chronic and the rest of them guys advertise over 10 days. So if you need something quick where to get it done?

What about the new specs of iPhone 7 from At&t? Is it true it won't work on Verizon or Sprint. So we can basically only take it to T-Mobile. How about other GSM providers like say MetroPCS? And how about oversees networks? Will it work on international networks after unlock? I read somewhere that Apple decided to use a different modem because of some network upgrade planned for the future. Is that true? Can someone with the info shed some light on this?
Hit up SwiftUnlocks.com. The unlock for the 7 is $99 takes 1-3 business days & has a 100% completion rate

2macarena

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2011
Yea I've used them in the past, good service. Get their premium service.
I did use them too and got some orders stuck for a month with them. They advertise 3 days but may in effect take weeks just like everyone else. So, this is something every iPhone unlock service does to some extent nowadays. Lying about how long it takes. And would like something cheaper but will probably have to give them another try or wait.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.