Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tolgaytoklar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 1, 2016
I can't understand it, why Os X shows each window from other spaces? I just want to see windows from current space. I know mission control is showing just current space but it shows every app. I couldn't understand why Apple decided to do like this? What is the benefit of this mechanism to user?

Gregg2

macrumors 604
May 22, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I'm not following what you're trying to communicate. What version of OS X do you have? I believe that Expose was last functional with OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard. If a newer version of OS X, then are you talking about Mission Control?

From Apple's website: "Exposé is a built-in feature that can give you fast access to any open window with a few keystrokes, temporarily hide all open windows, or scale all windows down so you can get an overview of all of them."

So, one of its purposes is to do exactly what you seem to not want, unless I'm really not reading your post correctly.

tolgaytoklar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 1, 2016
I'm not following what you're trying to communicate. What version of OS X do you have? Are you talking about the Apple program Spaces? It was last functional with OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard. If a newer version of OS X, then are you talking about Mission Control?
I am talking about Mission Control and I am using El Capitan.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.