Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Spooner83

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 31, 2011
I noticed that Apple only sells finewoven wallets on their site now, and there’s no silicone or other material option available. It’s a bit odd. I need to order a new wallet since mine lasts about a year, but I’m hesitant to get a finewoven one because I’ve heard they don’t hold up well. Does anyone know if Apple plans to release wallets in different materials soon?

Thanks

ukms

macrumors demi-god
Apr 21, 2015
Dubai, UAE
I noticed that Apple only sells finewoven wallets on their site now, and there’s no silicone or other material option available. It’s a bit odd. I need to order a new wallet since mine lasts about a year, but I’m hesitant to get a finewoven one because I’ve heard they don’t hold up well. Does anyone know if Apple plans to release wallets in different materials soon?

Thanks
I could be wrong but wallets were only leather before and they stopped selling last year. I bought a few from Amazon and eBay to see me through a few years.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.