Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anonpurpose

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 10, 2015
Drafts App

The widgets simply will not load on any of my devices (iPhone XS Max & iPad Mini 5)
I am beyond frustrated (actually started feeling kind of misty-eyed earlier), especially since widgets work on every other app I have downloaded.
Haved deleted app, reinstalled app, rebooted, restarted device countless times now.

No one else seems to be having an issue with the Drafts widgets. And I can’t even look at the positive reviews I keep coming across on them without feeling like I want to smash my phone against a wall.
This is the first iOS download I have hated.

Ansath

Cancelled
Jun 9, 2018
Drafts App

The widgets simply will not load on any of my devices (iPhone XS Max & iPad Mini 5)
I am beyond frustrated (actually started feeling kind of misty-eyed earlier), especially since widgets work on every other app I have downloaded.
Haved deleted app, reinstalled app, rebooted, restarted device countless times now.

No one else seems to be having an issue with the Drafts widgets. And I can’t even look at the positive reviews I keep coming across on them without feeling like I want to smash my phone against a wall.
This is the first iOS download I have hated.

Contact the developer, report it to them on social media, like Twitter, if they are on there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.