Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

byron_hinson

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 3, 2003
Installed 14.6.A little while ago and for the first time since getting the new iPad Pro m1 12“ I had a WiFi drop out - it showed it was still connected but there was nothing happening until I disconnected WiFi and reconnected - all other devices were fine. Anyone else had the same issue so far?

AutomaticApple

Suspended
Nov 28, 2018
Massachusetts
Installed 14.6.A little while ago and for the first time since getting the new iPad Pro m1 12“ I had a WiFi drop out - it showed it was still connected but there was nothing happening until I disconnected WiFi and reconnected - all other devices were fine. Anyone else had the same issue so far?
Do you live in an area with shoddy network connectivity?

NickRno77

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2010
Hertfordshire, UK
I’m getting this all the time on my Pro 11 M1 since I purchased it. Usually switching off/on gets the WiFi going again. I’ve tried everything. Gone through all these troubleshooting options. Now trying option 9 ….

if this doesn’t work I’ll take it into Apple, never had problems with any other device in my home. iPhone, iPad Pro 10.5, etc etc etc…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.