Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kyemaloy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 6, 2015
My iPhone X touch screen stopped working out of the blue today while I was using it, and i have an appointment at the Genius Bar tomorrow at 2pm. Do you think I will leave the store tomorrow with a repaired iPhone X, or maybe a replacement, or will they have to send it off and leave me phone-less for several days?

Never had an experience like this, and in the UK stock of the X is abysmally low. Any advice or past experience would be appreciated!

MacintoshJosh3

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2010
My iPhone X touch screen stopped working out of the blue today while I was using it, and i have an appointment at the Genius Bar tomorrow at 2pm. Do you think I will leave the store tomorrow with a repaired iPhone X, or maybe a replacement, or will they have to send it off and leave me phone-less for several days?

Never had an experience like this, and in the UK stock of the X is abysmally low. Any advice or past experience would be appreciated!

They generally reserve units for this. I have never had an issue in the past but you may call ahead to be sure.

kyemaloy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 6, 2015
They generally reserve units for this. I have never had an issue in the past but you may call ahead to be sure.
I really hope so. I don't want to have no iPhone this week, I have to travel with work this week and a few friends wanted a play on my new phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.