Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andyngo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 8, 2020
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hi peeps, I'm working on a new icon set for Shortcuts and I would appreciate your thoughts and feedback on this.

Shortcuts 1.png Shortcuts 2.png Shortcuts 3.png Shortcuts 4.png Shortcuts 5.png Apple Peripherals.png Shortcuts (Glyph on Icon).png

The goal here is to make a beautiful and consistent set of glyphs for Shortcuts + extending the default library of glyphs. Are there any Shortcuts power users here that have trouble finding a suitable glyph for their custom shortcut? Could you leave some suggestions as to what glyph(s) I should be working on next?

Do note that this is still pretty much a work in progress so please forgive any inconsistencies and missing glyphs. Thank you! ❤

h00ligan

macrumors 68040
Apr 10, 2003
London
Coming over from the shortcuts sub. These are fantastic. I don’t have anything to suggest - other than anything which requires dead space / make it in several colours so they can be used for desktop icons with various wallpapers too. Nice job bid be happy to have them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.