Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

UKPoliticsGuy

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 3, 2009
Evening all,

Is anyone else worried about being accepted onto the UK IUP? Any idea how strict Barclays are?

Thankfully, I've never missed a credit card payment but have sometimes been in my agreed overdraft. Will this go against me badly? I'm travelling 80 miles to an Apple shop to upgrade but I don't want to go there only to be told Barclays have shafted me :(

AaronG123

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2012
UK
Evening all,

Is anyone else worried about being accepted onto the UK IUP? Any idea how strict Barclays are?

Thankfully, I've never missed a credit card payment but have sometimes been in my agreed overdraft. Will this go against me badly? I'm travelling 80 miles to an Apple shop to upgrade but I don't want to go there only to be told Barclays have shafted me :(

I've used Apple's Barclays financing for the last couple of years and been fine every time. Shouldn't think going into agreed overdraft would affect anything at all. It's more how much your earning, vs how much your currently borrowing .etc. Having said that, I am little worried also.... mostly due to the embarrassment factor lol!

Did you manage to book an appointment? I haven't been able to yet :(

darthbane2k

macrumors 68000
Oct 22, 2009
It's a bit of a lottery because no one knows how strict the criteria is going to be. Wouldn't have thought it would be in Apple's interests for Barclays to be overly strict.
We shall see..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.