Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr West

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 9, 2012
I am having a weird bug on my S5 modular watch face.
Often, it gives yesterday's date (both day and date). The calendar settings and app icon in the watch give the right date (and so does my phone). I can either wait a couple of hours for it to correct itself or simply restart the watch.

It happened multiple times over the last couple of weeks now.

Any thoughts?

JtheLemur

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2002
Hi. Hahaha my watch has been showing me that it’s tomorrow, Sat the 20th, when it’s been Fri the 19th. I raise the watch, it shows Sat, then after a few seconds, changes. Totally replicable. No idea why it’s happening.

Attachments

• IMG_3729.jpeg
    IMG_3729.jpeg
    217.5 KB · Views: 76

Mr West

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 9, 2012
Hi. Hahaha my watch has been showing me that it’s tomorrow, Sat the 20th, when it’s been Fri the 19th. I raise the watch, it shows Sat, then after a few seconds, changes. Totally replicable. No idea why it’s happening.
Weird right?
And quite annoying honestly as I used the wrong date for something. I can't rely on it anymore.
Does the calendar app icon on your watch show the right date? Mine does.
I get a correct date everywhere on the phone and watch, except for that single complication.

dallardice

macrumors regular
Jan 29, 2008
Saw this today for the first time and it caused me to have an argument in a shop because I told them that Friday wasn't the 26th because today was only the 24th.... Switching between watch faces a few times updated it...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.