Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jordanthfc7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
Having a bit of a problem with the SIGABRT error code.
Basically I am trying to add the quickblox admin panel into my app using Xcode 8 and mainly Swift.
I think it came up since putting in the quickblox framework. It says this is the line with the error.
0x14ad36 <+10>: jae 0x14ad46 ; <+26> - Thread 1 Signal SIGABRT
I run debugging and this appears...
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/Quickblox.framework/Quickblox

Referenced from: /Users/jordanspeechley/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/B71D9913-78F5-46C0-95CF-5EAE586EB9C5/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/40D669BB-15FD-491E-B3AE-50F37F2E735D/Total Tipster.app/Total Tipster

Reason: image not found

(lldb)

I don't seem to remember adding any images though? Can someone please help

PhoneyDeveloper

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2008
Is this a CocoaPod? The basic problem is that the Quickblox.framework is not being found in your application bundle at run time. Ha Ha, this is not that kind of Image. As far as dyld is concerned a framework is an image, or at least the binary inside the framework.

There is a lot of discussion of the cause of this problem online. There is something a little bit wrong with your project settings so that the framework isn't being included. For starters I would try again: Option-clean in Xcode then build and run again. pod deintegrate, pod install, pod update then build and run again. Sometimes that works. But most likely it won't work. I recommend that you google: dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/ and read a few of the discussions. Most likely one of them will fix it for you.

If by chance you formerly had Quickblox in your project but you've removed it then there is still a reference to that framework in your project build settings that needs to be removed also.

Let us know how it goes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.