Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stingazg

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 10, 2022
Southern California
Why is it that all Watch bands only go up to like 220mm, yes there's the Ocean extension and the ONE XL Midnight Band but that's it. I would think they would provide a larger band version with the Ultras but it doesn't seem like it. I know it is a newer device but maybe with the Apple Watch Ultra 3 they could introduce a larger band size. Or if the rumor mill is correct that there's gonna be an Apple Watch with an even larger display they could introduce another XL band alongside that. I personally just have big wrists and want to comfortably wear my watch but use proper Apple parts with my devices.

Howard2k

macrumors 603
Mar 10, 2016
Most likely they simply look at the demand for large sized bands and cater to the vast majority. I'm the smaller wrist size and although Apple bands do fit but it's a little touch and go. Can't cater to everyone unfortunately.

Arran

macrumors 601
Mar 7, 2008
Atlanta, USA
There’s always the metal link. You could just add multiple extra link kits. Not cheap, but what is here?

Reactions: toughkitty5
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.