Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

squeeks

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 19, 2007
Florida
going to set my XTi down and want it to snap a picture every second for as long as it can (say 2 mins) to capture and event i will be present in and can not hold the camera, possible?

jbernie

macrumors 6502a
Nov 25, 2005
Denver, CO
going to set my XTi down and want it to snap a picture every second for as long as it can (say 2 mins) to capture and event i will be present in and can not hold the camera, possible?

Not sure if the remote i used was compatible for an XTi but i had one for a borrowed 30d and it would allow continuous shooting, though you are likely to end up with more than 120 shots.

scotthayes

macrumors 68000
Jun 6, 2007
Planet Earth

You will either need a battery grip with a timer function or link it to a laptop with the Canon software installed, which allows you to set time between pictures and number taken.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.