Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ashcurrie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 12, 2006
Hi guys thought i would share a new gallery on my website of my first venture into the world of medium format photography!!

http://www.adamcurrie.co.uk/blog/

Enjoy and any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

A

Kebabselector

macrumors 68030
May 25, 2007
Birmingham, UK
Nice, reminds me I must get out and use my medium format gear (Mamiya TLR, FujiFilm GA645Zi).

Great quote from your blog.....

I shall leave you with a parting shot of any true photographers fridge..

My Fridge (actually the freezer cos it's well out date)

freezer.jpg

Grey Beard

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2005
The Antipodes.
Yashica 635

That was a TLR that I learned a lot on as a kid. Are you just using the 120 film or do you have the 35mm carriage too. I think I still have mine around somewhere. When the mighty Leica III came along I tended to use that the most. Ah the days of my miss spent youth.

KGB

Pikemann Urge

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2007
melbourne.au
Adam, I really liked the second shot (the one with the girl on the grass). Of course it isn't technically perfect but the subject's pose, clothing and expression, and the overall texture add up to a nice photo.

acearchie

macrumors 68040
Jan 15, 2006
Really nice share! Thanks for this.

After shooting Lomo I decided that I wanted a little more perfection so I purchased a Hasselblad 500 ELM to compliment my dad's set of lenses and can't wait to shoot some film.

On two side notes... Develop your own film! It's ridiculously easy and much cheaper as well! I have had nothing but perfect results (well I think so atleast)

Also why does everyone recommend keeping the films in the fridge? I keep mine fairly cool but the expirary date isn't for ages and I plan on using them soon!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.