Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TechZeke

macrumors 68020
Jul 29, 2012
Dallas, TX
I had a small 12" Dell XPS a long time ago. Never going back.

As an engineering student, I don't necessarily need the power of the 15",(There are people who get away with 13" cMBPs) but I love having the big screen. Being able to play games using the Iris Pro or the extra speed in photography software definitely helps.

anthdci

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2009
Ive been pretty lucky with work, they have provided me with a 13" air, then a 13" pro and now a 15" pro. I've changed jobs around a few times so had to give them one back and then as I get there I'm given the next one, hence very lucky. I've always said the 15" is too big, but now I've got one I take it all back, I love this thing.

XoFu

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 8, 2013
Ive been pretty lucky with work, they have provided me with a 13" air, then a 13" pro and now a 15" pro. I've changed jobs around a few times so had to give them one back and then as I get there I'm given the next one, hence very lucky. I've always said the 15" is too big, but now I've got one I take it all back, I love this thing.
Thanks for the input. Yes it sounds pretty lucky, all beatiful machines.

On a fun note, you need to keep the current job untill apple launches an all new power monster, with fantastic design with a battery that lasts for a month, because laptopwise I do not see how you can go up the ladder...:D

Cheers
X

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.