Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Original poster
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Ok the teams are set brackets are open, if you haven't played before nows the time to get in!

MacNut

macrumors Core
Original poster
Jan 4, 2002
CT
If that wasn't goaltending by Gonzaga I don't know what is.

npolly0212

macrumors 65816
Sep 21, 2015
Duke fan here.
Just had my girlfriends mom telling me how I'm a bad person cause I was mad duke lost...all because I didn't cheer for South Carolina since me and her daughter are students here

MacNut

macrumors Core
Original poster
Jan 4, 2002
CT
:)

Duke is funny - either they do really well in tournament or lose to no name teams. Its almost like either championship or 1st weekend bust. I still would take that :)
I just like watching Coack K's stupid face when they lose. :D

npolly0212

macrumors 65816
Sep 21, 2015
:)

Duke is funny - either they do really well in tournament or lose to no name teams. Its almost like either championship or 1st weekend bust. I still would take that :)

Yes I know. I even told my friend that they were gonna get upset last night lol

bunnspecial

macrumors G3
May 3, 2014
Kentucky
I've had people telling me all week that Kentucky was going to lose to UCLA. I knew that if Monk was hot from behind the arc and everything else was clicking that things would go Kentucky's way. I also thought that was likely considering that that the loss in the fall would still bother them.

I'm happy that I was right-both for the sake of my brackets and for the sake of my favorite team :) . Now I just want to see them make another Final 4. Back in the fall, I said that the UK-UNC game would likely be remembered as being one of the best games of the season and really did come down to a posession-by-posession game(plus Monk's freshman record 46 points). The game tomorrow should be great whoever wins, although obviously I'm hoping for a UK win.

But, seeing Duke lose is almost as good as seeing UK win :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.