Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Spink10

Suspended
Nov 3, 2011
Oklahoma
Congratulations to the officials for a really horrible game and for handing the trophy to North Carolina.
Officials were horrible. Didn't cost us the game. Missed quite a few shots we normally make. NC probably thinks the same.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Original poster
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Oh for God's sake. It's always the officials' fault for the team losing that you wanted to win. You must be a Kentucky fan.
Oh far from it. Can't stand Kentucky either. They are another team that always seems to get calls. If you didn't think the officiating of last nights game was maybe the worst for a championship game I don't know what you were watching.

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
I've always thought the possession arrow is the stupidest rule in the college game. Just jump it like in the NBA. It is also time for a 6th foul and for the men's game to move to quarters.

I didn't realize that the women's game is in quarters not halves. I agree about the 6th foul.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Original poster
Jan 4, 2002
CT
I didn't know that. Was out with my family having dinner and they had a game on and was very surprised to see they had quarters.
It speeds up the flow of the game. Hopefully they implement it in the men's game.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.