Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jamieinoc

macrumors 6502a
Jun 6, 2020
UPDATE

At this point I have reached out to everyone for Payment on all sites and received payment from 90% of the group. Thanks for making that part of this so much easier! All cases were picked up and some shipping started yesterday.

A handful of small orders were shipped Late in the day yesterday (and everyone was sent their tracking), while the rest will be going out on Tuesday and Wednesday of this upcoming week.

Be on the lookout for tracking messages from myself during the week.

On a side note, 3 people have backed out which is unfortunate, but with that said, I now have a handful of extras available of some items. PM me if anyone else needs anything additional. I will post up whats left when everything is done and over with (Hopefully won’t be much)

Anyways, thanks again for everyone’s help with this. Have an awesome holiday weekend!
Sorry about the backouts, that’s so annoying.

Reactions: toxtrepla

ripsaw650

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2015
Utah
Still no back-outs for the 42/44mm Canary Sport Loop, right?

Thanks again for getting this put together.

toxtrepla

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 12, 2020
Still no back-outs for the 42/44mm Canary Sport Loop, right?

Thanks again for getting this put together.
Nope! No back outs had a Canary Loop in 44mm unfortunately. By the end of the Buy The waitlist was at 20+! Pretty crazy! And no problem!

Thanks everyone again for the words and support, and frankly for making this process largely a smooth one.

More tracking numbers will be messaged out tomorrow morning and tonight.

ripsaw650

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2015
Utah
Nope! No back outs had a Canary Loop in 44mm unfortunately. By the end of the Buy The waitlist was at 20+! Pretty crazy! And no problem!

Thanks everyone again for the words and support, and frankly for making this process largely a smooth one.

More tracking numbers will be messaged out tomorrow morning and tonight.

Sounds good!

If anyone wants to help a poor unfortunate soul with a 42/44mm Canary Sport Loop, please let me know.

Or, if you need to trade for the smaller one, I will have a 38/42mm Canary Sport Loop to trade with.

toxtrepla

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 12, 2020
LAST(ISH) UPDATE

At this point 95% of packages have been shipped and tracking numbers have been sent out. There are a handful of larger packages that will go out tomorrow, and besides that all that are left are international orders! Some people have already received theirs today too it looks like! Awesome stuff.

Still one more person who hasn’t paid, but besides that and the other aforementioned backouts, everyone is set. Once the dust settles I’ll list any bands/loop that are leftover! Had quite a few last minute additions which helped a little bit.

Thanks again everyone.

//tox

jamieinoc

macrumors 6502a
Jun 6, 2020
LAST(ISH) UPDATE

At this point 95% of packages have been shipped and tracking numbers have been sent out. There are a handful of larger packages that will go out tomorrow, and besides that all that are left are international orders! Some people have already received theirs today too it looks like! Awesome stuff.

Still one more person who hasn’t paid, but besides that and the other aforementioned backouts, everyone is set. Once the dust settles I’ll list any bands/loop that are leftover! Had quite a few last minute additions which helped a little bit.

Thanks again everyone.

//tox
That moment when your order is so big you have to meet at a parking lot to exchange it...

Lyric

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2019
[mention]toxtrepla [/mention] Yay! They are here! Thank you!!
65d3c10b00e3ed9597ab8b2822912144.jpg

toxtrepla

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 12, 2020
In 44mm, 3 DF Bands, 3 DF Loops, 1 Cornflower Band, 2 Canary Bands, 1 Papaya Band, and 4 Spearmint Loops.
[automerge]1594305095[/automerge]
Side note and an UPDATE

As of this morning, ALL orders placed have been shipped! This includes international and Domestic USA orders alike.

Please let me know when everyone receieved their order! Shipping has been super fast so far!

mikedis

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
In 44mm, 3 DF Bands, 3 DF Loops, 1 Cornflower Band, 2 Canary Bands, 1 Papaya Band, and 4 Spearmint Loops.
Side note and an UPDATE

As of this morning, ALL orders placed have been shipped! This includes international and Domestic USA orders alike.

Please let me know when everyone receieved their order! Shipping has been super fast so far!
dibs on cornflower!

Reactions: CodeRaven and twanj

DoubleFlyaway

macrumors 68000
Nov 16, 2017
OK, I think just dragonfruit. I thought about papaya, but I can't make up my mind between papaya and vitamin C.

I already have the dragonfruit loop but I love it so much I've wanted the band too.

Reactions: twanj and CodeRaven

ripsaw650

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2015
Utah
Side note and an UPDATE

USPS says mine will be here today!

I am still looking for anyone that has an extra Canary Loop in 44mm that they'd be willing to sell please PM me.

Reactions: twanj and CodeRaven
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.