Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
One in McKinney shows that they are open from 5.30 PM to 7.30 PM… so I didn’t even bother about CC
Yeah, this is basically the standard will call hours based on when trucks get back from their routes and start off-loading back into the CC. Not too much benefit if your driver delivers earlier on the normal. But if you worry about porch pirates or work “9-5”, and can’t be home…it’s more secure for sure.

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
As speculated earlier. UPS has released a full version of the transcripts. This is as official as it gets.

1 & 2 attached photos are part of Wave 1 Crew.

3 & 4 attached photos are part of Wave 2 Crew.

Looks like Both of my iPhones were part of Wave 1. However, iPhone 2 ended up faced delays in China and there was a stay there thus ended up being wave 2.
This is where you’ve been. Everyone was hoping you’d be resting. Get some sleep, Sis!

andcook

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2022
Make sure that you get confirmation
"Hold for Pickup Requested
A UPS My Choice® delivery change was requested for this package. / The receiver will pick up the package at a UPS facility."

Looks promising but we'll see what it says when I wake up in the morning. I don't trust UPS after they literally lost a Thunderbolt Display I bought off eBay. Was like pulling teeth to get a refund but finally did. How do you lose a 27" monitor 😂

• Wow
Reactions: Brad7 and julit0

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
As speculated earlier. UPS has released a full version of the transcripts. This is as official as it gets.

Looks like Both of my iPhones were part of Wave 1. However, iPhone 2 ended up faced delays in China and there was a stay there thus ended up being wave 2.
AND she's awake!

oops1975

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
Frisco, TX

Looks like Both of my iPhones were part of Wave 1. However, iPhone 2 ended up faced delays in China and there was a stay there thus ending up being wave 2.

Wave 2 ended up faced 3 long days of a stay in China.
That’s quite detailed

oops1975

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
Frisco, TX
"Hold for Pickup Requested
A UPS My Choice® delivery change was requested for this package. / The receiver will pick up the package at a UPS facility."

Looks promising but we'll see what it says when I wake up in the morning. I don't trust UPS after they literally lost a Thunderbolt Display I bought off eBay. Was like pulling teeth to get a refund but finally did. How do you lose a 27" monitor 😂
😀

Toby Ziegler

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2011
Gallifrey
Watching west wing again. It’s on HBO max 😀
I may or may not be passing time watching it… 😂

1663305314034.gif

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022

Looks like Both of my iPhones were part of Wave 1. However, iPhone 2 ended up facing delays in China and there was a stay there thus ending up being wave 2.

Wave 1 ended up receiving the most smooth traveling leisure.

Wave 2 ended up facing whopping 3 long days of a stay in China.

Review the transcriptions below: (Bottom to up)
The mysteries have been solved!

Dearly beloved,
we are gathered today here to get through this thing called life...
electric word life, it means forever, and that's a mighty long time,
but I'm here to tell you there's something else...

The Apple world...a world of never ending happiness, you can always see the sun, day...or night.. ;)
Beautifull Said! Nice!!!!

Reactions: Brad7
Full scans are populated in UPS now. Looks like some delay getting government clearance in China over their Holiday for Wave 2B. I see my hold request on 9/11, too. Import scan in Louisville must have doubled as their "Arrived" scan. Almost 24 hours elapsed between departed AK and import scan in KY, for a 6 hour (-ish) trip.
View attachment 2065524 View attachment 2065523
Very nice! Notice no "Arrival to Facility" scan from Anchorage, Alaska to Louisville, Kentucky. This was a total bummer as the Arrival scan had been missed this year. It went straight to "Import Scan".

1663305634622.png

You are right! Yes! UPS does see my Hold for Pickup Request! Thank god!!!

View attachment 2065533
Very nice! This is like reading your grades in school. If you earned an A or not, hahha! I see Delivery to a UPS Access Point. You took chances when it was in China, haha!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.