Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MetaTechCreations

macrumors newbie
Dec 24, 2022
My app Workspaces - A Mac app to close and reopen apps with ease. Start your work right where you left off! Never waste time reopening apps or their files. Need to work on a side project, no problem, just change your workspace.

and Snips - A code snippet manager that instantly creates code snippets for you. Simply highlight the code you would like to make into a snippet and press CMD - C twice to bring up the quick snippet window.

Are both 50% off using code 7B77C809
https://www.metatechcreations.com/workspaces

Reactions: Michaelgtrusa

macgamer23

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2023
Typinator got a new looking 😍😁
It seems that the brand was renewed in 2022. The design is now more modern and the apps are available for all MAC versions.

ivan86

Contributor
Feb 24, 2016
Moscow / Berlin
Fully recommend Xmind mind mapping tool.

It works much faster without any lags when compared to MindManager and allows to build great maps of any kind and costs way less.

Black Friday deal is 50% off for the first year: $19,99 instead of $39,99 (and 29,99 Euro instead of 59,99 Euro for Europe).

I WAS the one

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2006
Orlando, FL
Fully recommend Xmind mind mapping tool.

It works much faster without any lags when compared to MindManager and allows to build great maps of any kind and costs way less.

Black Friday deal is 50% off for the first year: $19,99 instead of $39,99 (and 29,99 Euro instead of 59,99 Euro for Europe).

Just subscription? Where is the one payment option?

I WAS the one

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2006
Orlando, FL
Why are certain apps not available in the USA? What benefit do developers gain from restricting access to their products? I can't seem to grasp the concept!

ivan86

Contributor
Feb 24, 2016
Moscow / Berlin
Just subscription? Where is the one payment option?
Well, compared to what this app offers to everything else I've dried and seeing how much money I have spent on MindManager without subscription... It is worth it 100%.

That is - if good organizational mind maps help in various business processes - 30 Euros per year is something you are willing to pay for. On top of this - you can use your licence on up to 5 or 6 devices (macOS, iOS, Windows, Android)...

I WAS the one

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2006
Orlando, FL
Well, compared to what this app offers to everything else I've dried and seeing how much money I have spent on MindManager without subscription... It is worth it 100%.

That is - if good organizational mind maps help in various business processes - 30 Euros per year is something you are willing to pay for. On top of this - you can use your licence on up to 5 or 6 devices (macOS, iOS, Windows, Android)...
It's your hard-earned money, my friend. It's completely fine if you believe it's worth the investment.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.