Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gigatoaster

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 22, 2018
France
Hello there

Anyone got recommendations or is satisfied with a transparent carrying case for AirPods Pro (usb-c)?

Thanks!

waw74

macrumors 601
May 27, 2008
one option?

if not there are a few options on amazon, I'm sure they're all pretty much the same, and quite possibly they may just all resellers selling the exact same item.

seggy

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2016
I prefer clear cases since I can see inside and know there's nothing stuck in there like a spill, dirt, etc.

I bought some random clear ones from Amazon - something like this https://www.amazon.com/ESR-Carrying-Compatible-AirPods-Pro/dp/B0B71HGV2F/ and they've all been fine.

One issue with cases that follow the shape of the Airpod Pro case closely is that the lid bit has a tendency to fall off because there's not enough vertical surfaces on the Airpod itself for the case to get a good grip on - and I solve that just by using a small bit of double sided tape to attach the lid part of the case.

The other thing to note about clear cases is that whatever they say about 'anti yellowing' it will happen eventually. It's just the nature of cheaply made clear TPU - but these things are cheap to replace a year or two later if that bothers you anyway.

Reactions: Yebo
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.