Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ShanePod

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2007
Canada
Hello all.

Just thought with all of the requests for the magic tricks. I would compile them all in one package.

This is a big file, almost 98Mb.

Here ya go.
http://rapidshare.com/files/76422790/All_Iphone_Ipod_touch_magic_tricks.zip

NOTE- These are only small videos(They are NOT apps). You will have to add them to your iTunes and and then sync them to your ipod.
Hope you enjoy. :D

Phoenix

I remember trying to find some of these but you have em all! just downloaded em and they work great. Thanks a lot!!!

donaldj

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2008
Ontario, Canada
So, what videos are included?

I already have:

iMunchies
iBeer
iChampagne
iWater

That i got from a torrent site... is there like, iCoffee, and that shaving app thing??

tanishq

macrumors newbie
May 24, 2008
I saw a magic trick a while ago and want to know how to do it. The trick was like that…at first one lady leaves the room (the picker), and then out of 5 symbols displayed in no special order, someone else picks one random symbol. The picker then enters the room and is able to pick the symbol. Then the correct one, the picker can guess it. I puzzled then. I really don't understand. Have you got some helpful reference to understand that trick?

DEAN616

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2008
will these be available through cydia eventually? Can you install the apps on a 2.0 touch.

andybno1

Suspended
Nov 6, 2007
Liverpool, UK
its a zip file with movies in it the magic tricks are just movies...... extract the MOVIES! and add to iTunes and play like you would a normal video

not a valid archive - sounds like the zip file is not downloading properly

parkgirl

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2008
New to the iPod touch

What types of movies are these? I really just use my touch to listen to music. I have a 16G 2nd Generation. Any suggestgions on where to get a basic guide on all the awsome things I am missing out on?

23.gif

leetskeetkris

macrumors newbie
Dec 7, 2008
hey is there anyways someone could host these on a different site? I've tried downloading them 4 times and they are always broken/empty.

thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.