Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolgon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 20, 2006
so ya pretty much just post for friend code for ether and or both and meet some new frieds

if you would like to be my friend on ether of the games listed above just e-mail me at alex_szarka@hotmail.com

i hope to hear from you :)

or you can private message me on here if you want to be my friend

Dr.l

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2006
hello im quite new here so i want tons of friends to visit on ac ww so here i go
you could also email me at fatchompybirdimasexychick@hotmail.com heres my stuff.
code:158988962525
name:liam (no capitals)
town:timsbury (no capitals)

Please add me on i have lots of fruit and coconuts.I would like people to visit me so add me. My gate should be open im on my ds at 8:00 am 9:00am then at roughly 11:00am to 12:00pm then again at 3:00pm to 4:00pm then roughly
7:00pm to 8:00pm or 8:00pm till 9:00pm those are the rough times ill be on.I wont guarantee anything so i hope to see you then :) or ill be:(

srobert ill add you on animal crossing ds please if you have a ds

srobert

macrumors 68020
Jan 7, 2002
Dr.l said:
srobert ill add you on animal crossing ds please if you have a ds

You won't see me around in the foreseeable future. I haven't played animal crossing in months and don't plan to play it again soon. Nothing against AC but there's too many other good games to play ^_^… the fall line-up is outstanding.

My next purchase: Dragon Quest Hero: Rocket slime. Should keep me busy until FFIII.

Advance Wars is sucking in all my free time. I just clocked over 300 hours of total play time and finally was able to beat the hard campaign with a "S" average score. Still haven't tried all the War Room maps. 245 medals obtained… 55 to go. Combat modes medals are going to be a pain.

Dr.l

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2006
can you tell me what you do

srobert said:
Sorry about the lazy acronym FF3 or FFIII means Final Fantasy III.

so what do you do on ff 3 is it like an adventure game a bit like animal crossing? do you know anyone that will meet me at 8 oclock tnight on animal crossing?

srobert

macrumors 68020
Jan 7, 2002
Dr.l said:
so what do you do on ff 3 is it like an adventure game a bit like animal crossing?

No. It's a traditional RPG (eastern style). To make a long story short, FF3 for the DS is a 3D remake of the old 2D version that never was released outside of Japan. It's completly revamped with better gameplay mechanics, graphics and character development. Graphically, It's pushing the DS to it's limits. FF3 uses an updated version of the Job system also found in FFV and Final Fantasy Tactics.

On a side note, It was released today in Japan and it sold out already.

dr.peppergal22

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2006
Need Friends : (

Could someone please be my friend?
My info below....

Name: Kristina
Town: Mall
Code: 5068-8353-3210
Please add me I need friends, If you added me please Private E-mail me,
Or send me an e-mail here, duckysay123@hotmail.com
Thanks...

halienoel9

macrumors newbie
Aug 29, 2006
addd me& my sister:]

MINE=
3393-7981-9259

name = Halie

town = Jiggy

MY SISTERRR'S=
5326-4864-3640

name = Kenzie

town = PinkTown

whats yours? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.