Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JoSeAnToNiO83

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2022
Hello everyone, for me the best I have found are the benks brand, these reach the same edge, which is curved, so as not to be seen that it is installed, they have a small glass protrusion that is part of the same protector that covers the speaker to prevent the entry of dust which does not affect the sound quality. These protectors are available on both AliExpress and Amazon, being cheaper in the first option. They are usually at the price of 10€, I've been using it on my 15 pro since the day of release, but I already knew them from the 12 pro

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpeg
    IMG_0004.jpeg
    358.9 KB · Views: 109

nxt3

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2023
Hello everyone, for me the best I have found are the benks brand, these reach the same edge, which is curved, so as not to be seen that it is installed, they have a small glass protrusion that is part of the same protector that covers the speaker to prevent the entry of dust which does not affect the sound quality. These protectors are available on both AliExpress and Amazon, being cheaper in the first option. They are usually at the price of 10€, I've been using it on my 15 pro since the day of release, but I already knew them from the 12 pro
How do the edges of the protector feel? Are they curved at all or does your finger catch on them? What about edges eating into the screen? Could you please test the images on the last page to verify?

JoSeAnToNiO83

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2022
The edges are fully curved, they don't scratch your fingers, the image in my previous post is my personal phone, I have a privacy version installed that prevents people on the sides from seeing my phone's screen

Attachments

• IMG_1601.png
    IMG_1601.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 80

nxt3

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2023
The edges are fully curved, they don't scratch your fingers, the image in my previous post is my personal phone, I have a privacy version installed that prevents people on the sides from seeing my phone's screen
The Torras mentioned in the earlier posts have truly curved edges, the wrap down so your finger doesn’t catch on anything. The Flolab I have has “rounded edges” but it’s not as rounded as the Torras. My finger still catches, but it’s not as bad as other protectors I’ve tried. ESR is also curved like this.

are you saying the Benks is like this? Cause that would be another great option especially since they are on AliExpress.

Attachments

• IMG_0042.jpeg
    IMG_0042.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50

Goodeye

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2009
Spigen screen protectors are brilliant and don’t appear affect the screen at all.
I second this. Since my iPhone Xr this is the ONLY screen protector I get. They have held up on multiple drops and when they did crack the actual screen was fine.

Also their template for installing it is the best IMHO

ProbablyDylan

macrumors 65816
Mar 26, 2024
Los Angeles
Depends on the phone. For the 15, I haven't found a single protector I would consider to be good. For the 14s, it was Flolab, easily, but now those have a bad oleophobic coating. Others have adhesion issues around the edges so they collect dust and gunk. The Belkin they put on at the apple store is usually acceptable, but this year it has incredibly sharp edges and is borderline unusable.

Currently, I have an overpriced shellrus sapphire on mine. The edges collect gunk, and the oleophobic coating isn't great, but I haven't been able to put a scratch on it despite going caseless. It's staying on, if not for the scratch resistance, then because I'm unwilling to throw away the $70.

1rottenapple

macrumors 601
Apr 21, 2004
I’ve dropped my iPhone mi I with an esr protector and it usually services a 2 to 3 drops before the protector is cracked. My Sony camera was dropped and the screen protector cracked on the sides but the screen survived. I like esr.

Itsedstech

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas
My top 3

Shellrus sapphire-

Best at scratch resistance and long lasting olephobic coating. Made from lab made sapphire. Expensive but it’s my go to.

Flolab- best anti reflectivity in a glossy screen protector hands freaking down. Downside is the olephobic coating is garbage after a month.

Icarez- cheap but good coverage. I put these on my wife’s phone since I know she will break them once a month.

meDANOcine

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
My 15 PM has destroyed multiple screen protectors. They all cracked near the earpiece. Even cracked and destroyed a Shellrus sapphire screen protector. The Shellrus lasted about two weeks and it was cracked. They were running a nice deal so I bought another for my 16 PM, but I’m reserving judgment.

dhson91

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2013
iPhone15 Pro Max w iOS 17.5.1:

I bought a screen protector that i liked, however i noticed later that it effected how hard i had to tap to activate items on the screen. I took it off and back to true touch control. Is there a screen protector that does not effect touch? Id hate to scratch this device.
I used to like Zagg Invisible Shield, but last year I decided to give Torras a try, quite happy with it. It comes in pack of 2 and the edge feels better than Zagg.

You can also try Spigen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.