Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chown33

Staff member
Aug 9, 2009
A sea of green
However they needed something in the nose to simulate the weight of an actual satellite/spacecraft - and you have to admit that a sports car with a dummy astronaut, "Life on Mars" playing (if inaudibly) on the stereo and a copy of the Hitchhiker's Guide... has more style than a concrete block. (Elon loses marks for forgetting the teapot, though).
Russell's teapot is already in orbit. And simultaneously not. And Schrödinger is pouring.

Reactions: PracticalMac

theluggage

macrumors 604
Jul 29, 2011
Russell's teapot is already in orbit. And simultaneously not. And Schrödinger is pouring.

I have a really neat way of disproving that, but there's no space to write it in this margin. Please be patient while I find my book with an infinite number of pages (I stole it from the drawer of a really weird hotel).

PracticalMac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 22, 2009
Houston, TX
He's going to be in trouble anyway when aliens pick up the car, re-program its primitive AI and send it back to seek out its creator...

Then it will be called "T'la" :D
[doublepost=1518034751][/doublepost]
I have a really neat way of disproving that, but there's no space to write it in this margin. Please be patient while I find my book with an infinite number of pages (I stole it from the drawer of a really weird hotel).

Let me guess, made by the Gideons?

PracticalMac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 22, 2009
Houston, TX
  • Endeavor
  • Fame
  • Foundation for future exploration.
  • A new frontier (commercialized space travel) with focus on reducing costs.
  • A practise run.

plus:
  • Talk of everyone everywhere (even if people think its stupid, it still advertises the point)
  • speaking of, all that free advertising
  • Advertising 3 products at once, Space X, Tesla, and Elon Musk.
  • It's a CAR, in SPACE
  • It's NOT Trump
  • More products from Boring Co. soon(TM)

Reactions: Huntn
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.