Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fstevens

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 2, 2008
I got my new titanium Apple Card yesterday, and activated it pretty quickly. The expiration date and security/CVV code displayed in Wallet for my virtual card are still the same as they were with my old card. Under "Additional Card Number", I see my "Titanium Card" listed with a different card number and expiration (but there's no CVV code displayed). Should the expiration code and CVV code update automatically for the virtual card? The virtual card's expiration date is a couple months out at this point. I really never use the physical titanium card, but I do sometimes charge things to my card outside of Apple Pay and need a CVV number.

seaRooster415

macrumors newbie
May 18, 2024
I'm seeing the same issue the expiration is still 8/24. I just got the new card on 5/17 (Friday) so maybe it will be correct on Monday. Did this resolve on it's own for anyone?

fstevens

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 2, 2008
Problem solved - a notification popped up this morning that the expiration date and CVV code had been updated on my virtual card, and indeed, updated information does display in my Wallet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.