Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MizuNoHane

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2014
Heading in to work this morning!
IMG_0748.JPG

IphoneIssues

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 30, 2010
Is than an OEM ML? If not can you provide a link, that looks great!

Really weird, but I don't think I'll be able to. I just looked under the account I ordered it under and I see no record of it. It's from Moko though. Got it off Amazon. Paid $40 for it.

ladytonya

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2008
Really weird, but I don't think I'll be able to. I just looked under the account I ordered it under and I see no record of it. It's from Moko though. Got it off Amazon. Paid $40 for it.

Okay great, thanks! I have read that the MoKo bands are good quality and they are all over Amazon. When I decide to order one I just don't want to be blindly ordering one since there are so many different brand out there. Of course I read the massive third party band thread here but sometimes that can be overwhelming. Anyway, thanks for the pics and the info!

IphoneIssues

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 30, 2010
Okay great, thanks! I have read that the MoKo bands are good quality and they are all over Amazon. When I decide to order one I just don't want to be blindly ordering one since there are so many different brand out there. Of course I read the massive third party band thread here but sometimes that can be overwhelming. Anyway, thanks for the pics and the info!

Moko is pretty great. I have 3 sport bands from them and 2 of the Milanese. I looked through those threads and Moko seemed to be the good brand for a number of bands. JETech seems to be a hit or miss. Also, for the metal bands, it's better not to go the cheapest route, you know? So I paid a little more and got some Moko Milanese bands. Paid about $90 for a link bracelet replica, although that seems a bit more of a gamble, because it came from China. Had an issue with one of the bumpers coming off, but everything has been locking in fine, for the past month.

Reactions: ladytonya

ladytonya

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2008
It's a blue and white kind of day.

I love the shirt/band combination! I would love that band in a light blue color, half my wardrobe is light blue. Where did you get it? I'm assuming it's nylon, is it a Clockwork Synergy band or something else? A link would be greatly appreciated!

ra4oasis

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2010
I love the shirt/band combination! I would love that band in a light blue color, half my wardrobe is light blue. Where did you get it? I'm assuming it's nylon, is it a Clockwork Synergy band or something else? A link would be greatly appreciated!

I don't remember if they have a light blue one or not. But here you go: http://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Leath...le+watch+nylon+band+blue+42mm#customerReviews

Quality seems pretty good, and for $23 bucks, it doesn't break the bank. And yes, it is nylon, but the underside is actually a thin layer of leather, or fake leather, I'm not sure. So far, very happy with the purchase!

Reactions: ladytonya

AlliFlowers

macrumors 601
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
If only I were into chicks. :oops:

Dude! It doesn't have to be like that. I'm married and not looking. My first husband is gay. The couple we go out to dinner with every week is gay. Friendship is a much better bond.

Of course, if you're interested in a really nice guy in his 50s, and have a brother-in-law I could introduce you to.... But it probably wouldn't work out cause he doesn't wear an Apple Watch. Hehe!!

IphoneIssues

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 30, 2010
Dude! It doesn't have to be like that. I'm married and not looking. My first husband is gay. The couple we go out to dinner with every week is gay. Friendship is a much better bond.

Of course, if you're interested in a really nice guy in his 50s, and have a brother-in-law I could introduce you to.... But it probably wouldn't work out cause he doesn't wear an Apple Watch. Hehe!!

They won't be able to share heartbeats either, I guess.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.