Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

leebroath

macrumors 65816
Jul 26, 2010
Scotland
Not anything noticeable as far as clarity goes but the indoor brightness seems to be better than my old S7. I really like the flat screen vice the curved edge from the S7. Having said that, there is a noticeable indent around the edge of the screen and the titanium bezel. Additionally they really could have increased the size of the display given the indent from the body to the screen housing. Essentially they increased the body size for the additional hardware and battery but decided to skimp on the screen size increase.
Do you think the case could be easily scratched?

mansplains

macrumors 65816
Jan 8, 2021
Don't suppose you've got a link bracelet?
I was wondering the same, how the link bracelet pairs. I'll have to look in an Apple Store since I don't own one either myself, but I imagine it looks good. It would be nice if Watch Studio would let you at least see these types of combos, even if it doesn't allow the ordering.

Reactions: gjr74

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
Not anything noticeable as far as clarity goes but the indoor brightness seems to be better than my old S7. I really like the flat screen vice the curved edge from the S7. Having said that, there is a noticeable indent around the edge of the screen and the titanium bezel. Additionally they really could have increased the size of the display given the indent from the body to the screen housing. Essentially they increased the body size for the additional hardware and battery but decided to skimp on the screen size increase.

I thought 49mm was a bit misleading with screen real estate. thanks

Reactions: profets
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.