Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

digitalcuriosity

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2015
I set my iPhone 15 Pro to 80% i use WiFi in home make few phone calls, after around 25 hours since being charged to 80% my phone is 73%. i won't recharge phone till 2pm today battery shows normal.

I notice no heat in pocket or while it is charged, geting phone back to 80% takes maybe 20 minuets.

I am thinking your Aps might be using your battery, try setting them to only when in use.

Tsepz

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
iPhones have never worked well in the car. Hot sun, having to run the display at max to overcome sunlight, trying to charge and run apps at the same time, running the radios for Bluetooth and CarPlay, crappy hot wireless chargers. Something has to give.

My strong advice … give up on the in car wireless charger and get a third party wireless charger that actively cools the phone via a built in peltier plus fan. That works perfectly.
This. 💯

I have found many of the built-in car wireless chargers do not play very nice with many phones, it is a hit or miss (mostly miss), the phones get hot and don’t charge efficiently.

Reactions: rkuo
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.