Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hugodrax

macrumors 65816
Jul 15, 2007
People are actually bidding 255 bucks for locked phones on ebay (6s with 64gb)
So you can probably recoup the most of your money or maybe even a slight profit.

Takitace

macrumors newbie
May 19, 2017
I'm gonna go out on a limb and hope for the best here, so this is my dilemma. I have bought an iPhone 6 off craigslist that happens to have been blacklisted (zero chances of contacting seller for refund or explanation) My previous phone was an 1phone 5 on AT&T and used net10, my current iPhone 6 also on AT&T worked on net10 for a few hours using the same SIM card until net10/att blocked my phone from the cellular network "most likely because the phone finally processed through the network towers and sent a message to block the phone" now I'm left with a blacklisted iPhone 6 with no other phone to use and still a whole month on my prepaid cycle, my firmware that I'm on is 9.2 and was wondering if anyone knew what I could do to still use my new phone with my existing net10 service, like waiting for a jilbreak release to unlock my phone, factory unlock, RSim, anything please and btw I've went into AT&T and they couldn't do anything "hoped they would've unlisted the phone" thanks and hope for quick and useful feedback!
[doublepost=1495198762][/doublepost]Hi I have a blacklisted iPhone 6 64gb in U.K. Unlocked will work outside U.K. I will swap with u in case u come here

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.