Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chump

macrumors newbie
Aug 14, 2010
I'm looking into purchasing a TS4 and curious if all the issues have been ironed out? I'm looking at plugging in two Dell monitors and am a bit concerned with the wake from sleep issues I've read about - is that still ongoing? I'll be plugging in either Macbook Air M1 for single monitor and MacBook Pro M3 Pro for dual.

DaveOP

macrumors 68000
May 29, 2011
Portland, OR
After the firmware update a year or so ago, I have had 0 issues with mine. I use it with a Pro Display XDR and a 4k/144hz LG monitor, and it always wakes up from sleep just fine. Best dock I have ever owned, it's just solid, works and gets out of my way. I have M2 Max MBP fwiw.

sartorius

macrumors member
Feb 11, 2017
I'm looking into purchasing a TS4 and curious if all the issues have been ironed out? I'm looking at plugging in two Dell monitors and am a bit concerned with the wake from sleep issues I've read about - is that still ongoing? I'll be plugging in either Macbook Air M1 for single monitor and MacBook Pro M3 Pro for dual.

No issues at all, I run with two Dell 27" 4K displays on an M1 with no wake from sleep issues. I had to install the firmware update, but I've had this dock for more than a year now, doubt new units shipping today would need to do that.

Reactions: chump and phrehdd

br403

macrumors newbie
Jan 29, 2019
Munich, Germany
Anyone tested the new M3 Macbook Air with the dock? Can we use the second external screen with the dock?

Edit: It works:)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.