Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

reck

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2011
For anyone that’s ordered Caudabe cases before in the uk how long does it take to arrive? Ordered a black sheath yesterday and got the initial order confirmation but not heard anything today to say it’s been shipped yet.

Also has anyone had any issues having to pay import duty once it arrives in the UK?

I emailed their support email address as I want the free button version of the case when it comes out in October so hoping that’s enough to register for it.

Pug72

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2012
England
Ordered Saturday, email for shipped last night.
Don't think I paid any extras last year regarding fees/taxes.
Contacted them today about the complimentary case but yet to receive a reply.

IceOnFire

macrumors member
Apr 18, 2020
Can anyone with the Caudabe Sheath Gray for Iphone 15 take a photo and post it here? Thanks
I am undecided on which colour to get for my Natural Titanium Iphone 15.
I ordered the same for my blue titanium. I also requested the black version as my complimentary action button version when it is released.

IceOnFire

macrumors member
Apr 18, 2020
Clear case should be the one to choose to appreciate whatever iPhone color was chosen. Covering with non clear case with a different color will defeat the purpose of choosing certain iPhone color as it will be covered and cannot be appreciated.
I partially agree with you there which is why I also ordered a Lucid case.

BeatCrazy

macrumors 603
Jul 20, 2011
Clear case should be the one to choose to appreciate whatever iPhone color was chosen. Covering with non clear case with a different color will defeat the purpose of choosing certain iPhone color as it will be covered and cannot be appreciated.
Yeah but half the reason I like the Caudabe Sheath is because of the texture. Can’t get clear, and have the good texture.

Pug72

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2012
England
The feel of shiny clear TPU goes through me for some reason, that Dbrand Ghost with the black textured cage thing has turned my head though.

kvlq

macrumors 6502a
Dec 6, 2015
Does anyone have Caudabe in Amethyst colour and can share some pics?

ISignedUpToAskThis

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2022
For anyone that’s ordered Caudabe cases before in the uk how long does it take to arrive? Ordered a black sheath yesterday and got the initial order confirmation but not heard anything today to say it’s been shipped yet.

Also has anyone had any issues having to pay import duty once it arrives in the UK?

I emailed their support email address as I want the free button version of the case when it comes out in October so hoping that’s enough to register for it.
Normally takes around 7-10 working days when I've ordered in the past.

Never had any issues with import duty either.

Once the tracking shows 'Customs Cleared' or similar it's usually 1-2 days after that.

reck

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2011
Thanks. I placed the order on Monday but have still not received a shipping confirmation email so I don’t think it’s even been dispatched yet.

Are Caudabe normally this slow to send out the cases? I ordered the black one which I think is in stock (only grey that’s not).

FatCatSings

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
I also placed my order on Sunday morning and haven't received a shipping notification yet. They might be overwhelmed by orders on launch week. That said, I also ordered an Andar Aspen at the same time and that's already shipped and will be here by Friday.

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
I also placed my order on Sunday morning and haven't received a shipping notification yet. They might be overwhelmed by orders on launch week. That said, I also ordered an Andar Aspen at the same time and that's already shipped and will be here by Friday.
I placed an order 9/14 when they first went live and still nothing for me. I actually just emailed them to see the status. Generally, they ship fast when its not a new launch.

reck

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2011
Got two emails from them this afternoon. Once confirming that my case has shipped and the other confirming how I can get hold of the complimentary button case when it's available.

FatCatSings

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
Got two emails from them this afternoon. Once confirming that my case has shipped and the other confirming how I can get hold of the complimentary button case when it's available.
I just got the same emails from them, hopefully it'll arrive soon once they're in the mail.

TeeWrecks

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2015
Bronx, NY
a case isnt permanent lol. if im out and about, I much rather know my phone is safe than "appreciate" the color. I just take my case off when I get home

Reactions: iScone

iScone

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
Had my confirmation of shipment email through overnight, so it's now with FedEx, who are giving an estimated delivery of next Wednesday. Slightly disappointed with that and hope it actually arrives sooner. Caudabe said 2-5 days for that option, but next Wednesday will be over a week since I ordered.

rulymammoth

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2015
Ordered last Thursday and already got mine, but I'm in the US so that probably helps a lot. Their shipping has always been really fast in my experience. I think there was one year during launch when it took like a week and a half for my order to ship because they apparently had more orders than they could handle. I just got a cheap Amazon case to tie me over (and then promptly returned it once I got my Sheath).

Cotypubby

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2020
Ordered on Saturday, have not heard anything from them. I emailed this afternoon and haven’t gotten a reply.

psychonaut

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2008
Does anyone have Caudabe in Amethyst colour and can share some pics?
I have it and love the color. I’ll be pairing it with a natural titanium pro max. I posted a preview video of it on YouTube this evening so you should be able to find it. I’m metagamers on YT

Reactions: kvlq

IceOnFire

macrumors member
Apr 18, 2020
I ordered 2 cases on Monday, but I have yet to hear back. In the meantime, I ordered/received the Spigen Ultra Hybrid while I wait for my cases to arrive.

wolfedude88

macrumors 6502
Feb 21, 2013
Indiana
I ordered on 9/14 and mine was delivered on 9/18.

What did everyone order? I went with black synthesis for the max. Did a lot of you go with the sheath?

I use to until the last two years, I still usually get one but never use it for long. For some reason with the 13, then 14 the synthesis has seemed lighter and better for me.

FranApple

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2020
I ordered on 9/14 and mine was delivered on 9/18.

What did everyone order? I went with black synthesis for the max. Did a lot of you go with the sheath?

I use to until the last two years, I still usually get one but never use it for long. For some reason with the 13, then 14 the synthesis has seemed lighter and better for me.

I got a Sheath, but then went back and got a Synthesis before their promotion ends. Both feel high quality and I like them both for different reasons. I'm probably more of a Sheath guy, but I'm really liking the grip on the sides of the Synthesis.

Reactions: wolfedude88

jacklivehere

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2014
Utopia
I ordered on 09.14 and no communication so far. Sent email to support yesterday and waiting for reply .

I will have my phone today but without case . Not pleased with caudabe this year

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.