Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

I have a Logitech MX Anywhere and ...

• It is working flawlessly over Bluetooth

• It is useless over Bluetooth

• I don't care - I use USB dongle

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alive76

macrumors member
May 27, 2016
I had many disconnect and lag issues until I tried a suggestion from Logitech. System Preferences --> General --> uncheck the box at "Allow handoff". After I did that my MX anywhere 2S worked flawlessly. I have it set at channel 2.

BigMcGuire

Cancelled
Jan 10, 2012
I had many disconnect and lag issues until I tried a suggestion from Logitech. System Preferences --> General --> uncheck the box at "Allow handoff". After I did that my MX anywhere 2S worked flawlessly. I have it set at channel 2.

Wow... this actually works. Thank you! This has VASTLY improved my Logitech MX Vertical. Night and day difference. Thank you thank you thank you!

Reactions: Alive76

bluespark

macrumors 68040
Jul 11, 2009
Chicago
My MX Anywhere 2S works beautifully on my 2020 MBP -- I've experienced no issues or lagginess. However, I wouldn't at all discount those who have. I just spent hours trying to reliably connect a "made for Chrome" Logitech mouse to a brand new Chromebook with no success, and discovered in the process that many other people apparently experienced the same thing. I do not trust Logitech's bluetooth implementation.

Reactions: BigMcGuire

Alive76

macrumors member
May 27, 2016
I might actually go for a Microsoft mouse next time. The Magic Mouse was nice but a bit slow (and pricey).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.