Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

toughkitty5

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2011
just Chlorine Blue/Green Glow in some ugly lighting.
WOW unexpected o_O

Thank you so much for your clarification, @mikedop 😀

I actually have Chlorine Blue/Green Glow 😅

Attachments

• IMG_8181.jpeg
    IMG_8181.jpeg
    374.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
I think we should avoid this seller they have a fake “midnight alpine”

Last edited:

TheIntruder

macrumors 68000
Jul 2, 2008
Staples has a limited selection of $49 Nike and Sport bands for a bit less than $40.

Mostly the dark, muted colors. I don't keep up with the currency of the color options, but it seems like a mixture of current and more recent.

I picked up Black/Blue Nike Sport Loop, which is a '23/24 model.

There was also a selection of $99 Ultra bands for $80, but they're out of stock, at least for my area, but YMMV.

Free delivery as well.

And BTW, Apple Stores do price match, but only on the exact items, with a 10% max off MSRP, so that strategy isn't a great alternative. Without the cap, I'd probably have just grabbed one from them.

The Sequoia/Orange Nike I really want will have to wait.

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
Staples has a limited selection of $49 Nike and Sport bands for a bit less than $40.

Mostly the dark, muted colors. I don't keep up with the currency of the color options, but it seems like a mixture of current and more recent.

I picked up Black/Blue Nike Sport Loop, which is a '23/24 model.

There was also a selection of $99 Ultra bands for $80, but they're out of stock, at least for my area, but YMMV.

Free delivery as well.

And BTW, Apple Stores do price match, but only on the exact items, with a 10% max off MSRP, so that strategy isn't a great alternative. Without the cap, I'd probably have just grabbed one from them.

The Sequoia/Orange Nike I really want will have to wait.
Today I learned Staples sells watch bands

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.