Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

neoian

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
I just called my local Apple Store and was wondering if anyone's local Apple Store has the nylon bands in stock. I don't think they are available for pickup yet, but my store does have them all in stock. What about yours?

T-Will

macrumors 65816
Sep 8, 2008
If they have some available for try-on then they will of course. ;) Otherwise, just buy one, test it out, and return it if you don't want it. :)

Reactions: ladytonya

hovscorpion12

macrumors 68030
Sep 12, 2011
USA
Currently 2-3 Weeks shipping. I don't know about the stores in my location. (at the moment).

Last edited by a moderator:

ladytonya

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2008
I haven't called the closest store directly but there is no store pickup showing in the Apple Store app. Shipping on them is 2 - 3 weeks. I want the aqua blue one for my rose gold watch, I think it'll look nice!

BlueMoon63

macrumors 68020
Mar 30, 2015
I haven't called the closest store directly but there is no store pickup showing in the Apple Store app. Shipping on them is 2 - 3 weeks. I want the aqua blue one for my rose gold watch, I think it'll look nice!
Even the leather classic buckles were 2-3 weeks. Maybe sooner since they all say the same. :)

Reactions: hovscorpion12

gorkt

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2007
Yes, I actually really like the canvas bands! I will likely pick one up, but I want to see the colors in person first so I will wait until they are available at the Apple store.

Flow39

macrumors 68000
Sep 7, 2014
The Apple Store
Not yet, still only allows for me to ship them. No pickup option, but hopefully that'll cone soon. I want to go try/buy the Black Nylon Band.

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Just ordered a Scuba Blue nylon band. Will pop in to my local store later this week just in case they have any, but otherwise I'm looking at delivery around April 1.

Reactions: ladytonya

mfram

Contributor
Jan 23, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
I asked my store at UTC in San Diego today. They don't know when they are going to get the new nylon bands yet. One of the sales guys suggested maybe "later in the week".

MartyCan

macrumors 68000
Oct 31, 2012
Near Toronto, ON
I ordered the black nylon and it is supposed to deliver Thursday. Granted that could change. But I would also guess that if they start delivering on Thurs. then they will also release in store Thursday.

MICHAELSD

macrumors 603
Jul 13, 2008
NJ
Anyone know when the nylon bands will be available in the Apple Store?

The online availability is 1-2 weeks so expect it the first week of April. For a more concrete date it'll probably be March 31 when the iPad Pro releases.

JerTheGeek

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2014
The online availability is 1-2 weeks so expect it the first week of April. For a more concrete date it'll probably be March 31 when the iPad Pro releases.
Thanks! Went ahead and ordered a scuba blue one for my sliver sport, I think it'll look fantastic.

Reactions: Tim7

JerTheGeek

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2014
I ordered the royal blue nylon band on Monday evening (CET) and it will be delivered tomorrow.
Wow, I guess they were just back ordered on certain ones. My scuba blue is set for next week or two weeks.

Tim7

macrumors 6502
Dec 18, 2009
Gravesend, Kent, UK
Hmm I wonder when they'll be available to walk in and purchase in shops in the UK...? I rang Apple today and they checked my local shops and said they had no stock.

Mr. Y

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2011
As with the first launch of new sport band colors, the stores tend to get limited quantities with the first shipments, but they did not have them out on display -- you had to ask someone for a specific color and they checked the stock. I wouldn't be surprised if later this week they have some upon request.

Reactions: Tim7

gusruck

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2006
As with the first launch of new sport band colors, the stores tend to get limited quantities with the first shipments, but they did not have them out on display -- you had to ask someone for a specific color and they checked the stock. I wouldn't be surprised if later this week they have some upon request.

I went to my local store this morning, manager said they were expecting them in today, possibly for sale late this afternoon but by tomorrow should have them available. Not necessarily on display but they could bring them out to show interested customers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.