Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JamesMay82

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 12, 2009
Years ago I bought some templates for Final Cut Pro to help up my home video edits :)

I've oddly misplaced them and now looking to get some more and just wondered if anyone can recommend any companies that sell them? I've seen some online the quality looks a bit varying for me and want to make sure the compatibility is good etc.

Thanks

R S K

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2022
Hannover, Germany
The IMHO number one maker of FC plugins and templates is motionvfx.com. Then there is LenoFX, FXFactory (they have a demo version of everything), Coremelt, and many more. The only ones I would avoid like the plague are Pixel Film Studios. There are also various FREE options such as fcpxfree.com. In the end, as always: you get what you pay for.

Reactions: StoneJack

JamesMay82

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 12, 2009
The IMHO number one maker of FC plugins and templates is motionvfx.com. Then there is LenoFX, FXFactory (they have a demo version of everything), Coremelt, and many more. The only ones I would avoid like the plague are Pixel Film Studios. There are also various FREE options such as fcpxfree.com. In the end, as always: you get what you pay for.
perfect, thanks! its was pixel film who kept popping up when I was searching. will check out the motionvfx site.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.