Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wmmk

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2006
The Library.
What's your flickr?

I know some of us have mentioned ours or have them in our sigs, but it'd be nice to have a directory. Please post your photostream and make a comment on the photos (or a single photo) of the person who posted before you. And no, I don't mean comments like "awesome pics, yo," or anything like that. Something actually constructive. Anyway, I'll start:
http://flickr.com/photos/wmmk/

Most of my better photos are on the second and third pages, so make sure to look at them!:)

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
I have a Flickr account but have not actually really used it, preferring to stick with PBase and Smugmug. I keep meaning to play around with Flickr, see what the advantages/disadvantages are, but just haven't gotten to it yet. For one thing, their terminology kind of throws me off: "flickr stream?" Huh? Also, on the few times I've looked at others' flickr accounts, I have not seen where there is any way to separate things out into different galleries, etc. I don't particularly want to go through pages and pages of an account just to find the one or two items a person has mentioned. As I said, though, I have not really explored flickr enough with my own account to know if separate galleries are even possible, etc.

Emerson

macrumors member
Apr 1, 2004
Iowa
I have been trying out flickr along with my smugmug account. I have to say I am really liking flickr and may just drop my smugmug account all together. Anyways if you are interested take a look:

flickr

Let me know what you think, this is only a small portion of my photos, I will adding more as time allows.

Thanks

Binford

macrumors member
Feb 15, 2007
Boston, MA
I have a Flickr account but have not actually really used it, preferring to stick with PBase and Smugmug. I keep meaning to play around with Flickr, see what the advantages/disadvantages are, but just haven't gotten to it yet. For one thing, their terminology kind of throws me off: "flickr stream?" Huh? Also, on the few times I've looked at others' flickr accounts, I have not seen where there is any way to separate things out into different galleries, etc. I don't particularly want to go through pages and pages of an account just to find the one or two items a person has mentioned. As I said, though, I have not really explored flickr enough with my own account to know if separate galleries are even possible, etc.

i definetly agree with you. i organization of galleries ('sets') is rather poor...

5300cs

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2002
japan
I have a Flickr account but have not actually really used it, preferring to stick with PBase and Smugmug. I keep meaning to play around with Flickr, see what the advantages/disadvantages are, ...

The terms of service alone are the biggest disadvantage for me. Granting them a world-wide royalty-free license? No way :mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.