Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mavis

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 30, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
My son has a pair of AirPods Pro 2, and put the entire thing (case + pods) through the wash. Just wondering if anyone has gotten theirs replaced under AppleCare+ and if so, how many incidents that uses? Is it three (three parts to replace)? Or just one (a single replacement incident)?

Domadia_Jasmine

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2017
My son has a pair of AirPods Pro 2, and put the entire thing (case + pods) through the wash. Just wondering if anyone has gotten theirs replaced under AppleCare+ and if so, how many incidents that uses? Is it three (three parts to replace)? Or just one (a single replacement incident)?

Recently my Airpords Pro 2, replaced under Apple care + & they replaced all three, case plus 2 pods,

Reactions: mavis

mavis

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 30, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Thank you for your replies! They said they couldn't do an express replacement for the case, only the pods. So they made an appointment for me at a local service center and that's where I am now. I wonder if they actually have replacement units here ... 🤔 Guess I'll find out shortly. 🤣

Domadia_Jasmine

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2017
Thank you for your replies! They said they couldn't do an express replacement for the case, only the pods. So they made an appointment for me at a local service center and that's where I am now. I wonder if they actually have replacement units here ... Guess I'll find out shortly.

Yes, express replacement is only for the phone & Watch, I hope you will get all as your wish.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.