Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JFreak

macrumors 68040
Jul 11, 2003
Tampere, Finland
If your brother had a sister who had a brother, would that not mean the brother related to your brother's sister is also your brother? :confused: Maybe I just need some more caffeine.

Perhaps the guy has a biological brother that still lives home with a sister and a brother from their mom's or dad's new marriage? Whatever the case, I call that post fake.

coachingguy

macrumors 6502a
Not to hijack the thread... Has anyone ever used the sponsor at the top of the page, elitecamcorders? I'm looking for a 50d to upgrade from my 30d. Their deals on the 50d's are ridiculous!

So, does anyone know when the supposed 60d will arrive?

coachingguy

UPDATE: Never mind, I did some online research and I can't believe macrumors would allow a vender like that to advertise. They operate under quite a few different names and are constantly opening new "storefronts". They are certainly a bottom feeder and the old adage "If it's too good to be true, it usually is" holds true again. So beware elitecamcorders.com

RedTomato

macrumors 601
Mar 4, 2005
.. London ..
UPDATE: Never mind, I did some online research and I can't believe macrumors would allow a vender like that to advertise. They operate under quite a few different names and are constantly opening new "storefronts". They are certainly a bottom feeder and the old adage "If it's too good to be true, it usually is" holds true again. So beware elitecamcorders.com

MR has little control over the adverts, and they aren't prescreened. If you have a problem with an advert (which has happened a few times before), post in the site feedback section, preferably with a screenshot, and the gods will look into it.

x T

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.