Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PCMacUser

macrumors 68000
Jan 13, 2005
My advice to you now is to get onto Photosig.com... once you start writing critiques and submitting your own photos for critiques, you'll learn a lot in a remarkably short period of time.

wheelhot

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 23, 2007
My advice to you now is to get onto Photosig.com... once you start writing critiques and submitting your own photos for critiques, you'll learn a lot in a remarkably short period of time.
Okay, I'll check it out now, so what is the difference between photosig compared to flickr? I only use flickr as my photo storage.

PCMacUser

macrumors 68000
Jan 13, 2005
Okay, I'll check it out now, so what is the difference between photosig compared to flickr? I only use flickr as my photo storage.

Flickr is where you go if you only want people to tell you how great your photos are. PhotoSIG is where you go if you want the truth, and want to learn how to improve.

wheelhot

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 23, 2007
Flickr is where you go if you only want people to tell you how great your photos are. PhotoSIG is where you go if you want the truth, and want to learn how to improve.
Aaah okay :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.