Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ekwipt

macrumors 65816
Jan 14, 2008
OK.... not thrilled..... I decided to give the sleep tracking a try the last two nights... and there's NO data??????

yesterday it just kept saying my data would show up... then that went away and NOTHING... and not today the same thing.... "your sleep data will arrive shortly"

yeah not sure, have you given permissions for the heathkit portion on the iphone?

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
yeah not sure, have you given permissions for the heathkit portion on the iphone?

that was the problem! the sleep was the only portion not working.... but I found a button I had to toggle in the health app and now it works!

DennisE30

macrumors newbie
Mar 31, 2016
The netherlands
Can somebody explain this section?
With the sliders with emoji?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 229
Can somebody explain this section?
With the sliders with emoji?
I've been wondering that too!! My best guess is that it optionally allows you to send your data to the dev? First could be HR data, 3/4 something to do with sleep data, and 5 something to do with exercise data. I'm not necessarily sure why we would want to sent that data, but any other thoughts?

DennisE30

macrumors newbie
Mar 31, 2016
The netherlands
I've been wondering that too!! My best guess is that it optionally allows you to send your data to the dev? First could be HR data, 3/4 something to do with sleep data, and 5 something to do with exercise data. I'm not necessarily sure why we would want to sent that data, but any other thoughts?

That's what i tought too! Haha
But why the vague emoji's why not text?

ekwipt

macrumors 65816
Jan 14, 2008
Heart watch 2 and cardiogram complication both have the hearts late wrong, but it looks like cardiogram updates it properly/more often

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 239

BlueMoon63

macrumors 68020
Mar 30, 2015
Heart watch 2 and cardiogram complication both have the hearts late wrong, but it looks like cardiogram updates it properly/more often
I've been very impressed with Cardiogram. Seems to update more often and I like the information gathered and the ability to log and save when it registers a higher reading. It has replaced HeartWatch as a complication on my watch face.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.