Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
annk said:
...that I bought the camera yesterday. :)

The difficulty in getting hold of the seller turned out to be a series of unfortunate events. The problems with communication had made me sceptical before meeting her, but she turned out to be a friendly, intelligent person who had obviously taken good care of the equipment. I got good vibes right away. Mostly original packaging on everything, all original documentation. She sold it only to finance the 5D she's recently purchased.

She was helpful and gave me good advice about the insurance she's had on it. She'd even drawn up more or less the same contract I had for our transaction, and had it ready. She encouraged me to contact her if I had any questions or problems.

So now I have to learn to use it! :eek: :D Looking forward to it, and am happy I recognize a lot of menu setups and functions from my P2 SI.

Thanks for everyone's imput in this thread, my decision was more informed than it would've been because of it!

Congrats on the new addition. I am sure you will be very happy.

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
Congratulations, Ann! I'm glad all worked out well in the end. Now comes the fun of learning your new tool.... It's great that you've gotten it now so that you'll have plenty of practice with it before your trip to China.

We'll be waiting to see some images.....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.