Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
lol well that's weird because i'm seeing a big link that says download evasion?
Could it be a site ad that you are seeing at the top--unrelated to the article itself and basically just part of the ads and their rotation that show up on that site in general? Just saw one offering a jailbreak download while the othe times I saw some other software or services being offered.

white4s

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2011
New Jersey
Could it be a site ad that you are seeing at the top--unrelated to the article itself and basically just part of the ads and their rotation that show up on that site in general? Just saw one offering a jailbreak download while the othe times I saw some other software or services being offered.

nope clicking on the link you provided

white4s

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2011
New Jersey
what's funny is that the link changes each time I visit the sight. first it was green, then blue, then it changed from evasion to redsnow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    673.6 KB · Views: 148

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
what's funny is that the link changes each time I visit the sight. first it was green, then blue, then it changed from evasion to redsnow
Right, that's the ad unit I was referring to--basically part of the ad rotatation on the site itself unrelated to the specific article.

Stefanmz7

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 27, 2014
Ok no problem:). By the way I'm using ios 8 beta 1 now:apple:. It's great but there's one thing I have to ask about. You know sometimes the screen freezes and my iPod touch resprings or something of that sort. I mean,that's normal for it beta 1 the first beta it has some bugs that will be fixed. It's not from my ipod or only for me that thing with the resprings,right? It doesn't happen very often but I would like to know.:confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.