Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
I ordered early, but didn't bother to pay for express shipping, so I got an estimated delivery date February 7th-9th.

Imagine my surprise when my Apple watched pinged at work today, saying their agent was out and that my package from Apple would be delivered today...on the launch day. 🙀😹😹😹

Not gotten round to unpack them, yet. Here just over the Powenode (and one of the speakers) they'll replace:

IMG_2514.jpeg

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
I think I need a 2 x 4 KALLAX from IKEA, and not just the 1 x 4 I have now, to lift the speakers a bit higher up off the floor.

IMG_2516.jpeg

Last edited:

LeadingHeat

macrumors 65816
Oct 3, 2015
My two new HomePods are both stuck on "Configuring." I have tried a couple of resets and tricks such as connecting to a Personal Hotspot to no avail. Leaving it in that state overnight now in the hope that it sorts itself out, but I'm not optimistic. I can play music through them but not as a stereo pair.
Same here. Apparently 16.3.1 should fix it, something about Apple not signing 16.0 anymore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.