Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Faize

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2011
I need a new headset for my work MBP and AirPods/AirPods Pro are among the options.

Google indicates that the AirPods Pro microphone is terrible with the Windows version of MS Teams, but I can't find much info on whether this is also the case with the macOS version as well.

chabig

macrumors G4
Sep 6, 2002
Airpods assume the role of system sound input and output. There is really nothing specific to any app.

Nguyen Duc Hieu

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2020
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
I need a new headset for my work MBP and AirPods/AirPods Pro are among the options.

Google indicates that the AirPods Pro microphone is terrible with the Windows version of MS Teams, but I can't find much info on whether this is also the case with the macOS version as well.

I have been using the cheap wired iphone headset with very good sound quality (to my ears).
I also used the LG PK3 bluetooth speakers as microphone for Zoom and MS Team meeting with excellent quality.
The noise cancelling function works pretty well.

jmmo20

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2006
works very well on a Mac as long as you select the audio to reduce background noise.. otherwise the mics pic everything up and your Team colleagues won't like you very much.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.