Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

usagora

macrumors 601
Nov 17, 2017
None of these were my first contact with them. The original conversation started on the web chat, then there were two more emails before that long one. I only sent that ridiculously long message after they specifically requested more detail.

Regarding your last point though… you’re right, it’s probably a waste of time. I too have hit numerous dead-ends with Apple Support in the past.

Well, there's "more detail" and then there's information overload, LOL! Self-editing is a crucial skill that I didn't really learn well until college, when I had a professor who had "W" (wordy) written in the margins of my papers frequently.

Additionally, I'm guessing 99.99% of people wouldn't even notice what you're referring to, so I'm not surprised Apple, as a large company, isn't taking this all too seriously.

peterpayne

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2017
Thank you @peterpayne, I totally hear what you're saying, but if that isn't the case, it isn't advertised as such. In fact, there is, separately listed, the 25th Anniversary version on Apple Music too. Surely that is the remastered version
100% sure it's the 2012 remaster, I'm a MJ fan and checked the differences when it was released. Also, if you check the copyright info it's 2012 there too:

Apple Music - Bad

Reactions: videosoul
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.