Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

taytho

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2005
KC, MO
Thanks everyone, Im still just praying that they give me the job, right now this is just for free, I can do this for ever thoguh. I got to save up for a car, New lenses, Gas all kinds of stuff. Still it would be pretty sick to get to do this for a High school job :cool: :cool: :cool:

Peace

Just keep at it. I did the same thing you did a few years back. I started by just asking for a job and ended up slowly getting paid for the gig.
2 things to remember:
you love photography so this is a good gig which gets you in free and to a good seat for these events.

getting your pictures published is a great feeling and the experience is great.

pay will come, make sure not to put too much pressure on yourself.... remember you love doing this, if you put to much pressure on you can really mess that up.

b0tt094

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2006
Just keep at it. I did the same thing you did a few years back. I started by just asking for a job and ended up slowly getting paid for the gig.
2 things to remember:
you love photography so this is a good gig which gets you in free and to a good seat for these events.

getting your pictures published is a great feeling and the experience is great.

pay will come, make sure not to put too much pressure on yourself.... remember you love doing this, if you put to much pressure on you can really mess that up.

Thanks, people always tell me i am my own worst enemy

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.