Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrks

macrumors 65816
Dec 17, 2013
And again and for the last time....sorry, but you lost your money, nothing you can do about it....and yes I still do think, this thread should be disintegrated .......

Letmegomyownway

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2016
You're new here, so it's forgivable, but just so you know this has come up hundreds of times and never - not once - were any claims of this being done ever proven.

All of the evidence shows that it is not possible, no matter how many sites claim they can bypass Activation Lock.

Which is fine but i have seen it with my own eyes on my friends phone so i know it is possible

MuGeN PoWeR

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2011
What planet are you on? My sister got it as present so no she hasn't got a receipt . Get a grip buddy boy

i am on Planet Earth and i assume you typed that from the same planet. So let me tell you one more time, your phone is gone, the 3rd party is going to rip you off and you will not be able to get its iCloud lock removed. and who ever gifted your sister the phone, try asking them for the receipt so that you can take it to apple and tell them that you are the original owner. if you cant find the receipt then congrats you have a expensive paperweight in your hand.

Letmegomyownway

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2016
Say it out loud: you are paying someone to hack someone's password.
Eh? Yes i'm trying to hack my sisters account so i can use the phone she gave me. I think i have explained that a few times now

[doublepost=1453403062][/doublepost]As much as i love this great dimwitted banter i have to get off for work. Just so you don't think i've gone and ran away

RadioGaGa1984

Suspended
May 23, 2015
You don't seem to interested in the truth. So how about yes it's a legit site and everything will be grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.